About Me

My photo
Wyoming/Nebraska, United States
I am a Grandma with a passion for beauty, joy and life. Finding yourself seems to be the answer to a joyous heart, peaceful soul and quilting does this for me. Putting the Lord first in life keeps me grounded.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Quick and Easy

I needed a quick baby gift....of course it needed to be a quilt.  I found really colorful fabrics, cut 10" squares...stacked them and then whacked them into funky 9 patches and sewed them back together.  Put on a border, got it bound and WHALA!!!  It's a baby quilt..

See how cute....It was so easy to sew back together and get done....I started and had it pieced and quilted in less than a day.  The second day took a few hours to bind.

I quilted butterflies on it and used flannel on the back for softness.
Try this the next time you are in a hurry for a gift.  You will love it!!



1 comment:

  1. My gosh, Chell - there you go, being so darned creative again - where does it come from??? It's a darling baby quilt - thanks for the idea and eye candy!

    ReplyDelete