About Me

My photo
Wyoming/Nebraska, United States
I am a Grandma with a passion for beauty, joy and life. Finding yourself seems to be the answer to a joyous heart, peaceful soul and quilting does this for me. Putting the Lord first in life keeps me grounded.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Reversible

 
I was asked to do a "reversible" quilt...it is a T-shirt quilt on both sides.
There are several concerns I had....How will I keep it even on both sides when I put it on the machine?  What if it is slanted on the back?  What if the back puckers?  All the normal questions come to mind and I mentioned and discussed all my concerns with my customer.  She understand all the things that could go wrong, so as we made the decision to proceed with everything on the table...it turned out really nice.

I started with a 9 patch making sure each of the T-shirts are in each corner....the centers are other fabric
 


Cut in half top to bottom


Cut in half left to right.... leaving you with 4 squares with the T-shirts in each corner
1 of the 4 pieces from the 9 patches

 
side 1

side 2

both sides together quilted, bound and ready for customer delivery.

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment