About Me

My photo
Wyoming/Nebraska, United States
I am a Grandma with a passion for beauty, joy and life. Finding yourself seems to be the answer to a joyous heart, peaceful soul and quilting does this for me. Putting the Lord first in life keeps me grounded.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Perfectly Satisfied


This is a picture of one of the latest project I did for my sister's place in Colorado. She wanted something different, unique and had their brand on it. I found the neatest fabric with all sorts of brands all over it and used black and tan marble fabric to finish the edge of the valance. I wanted to embroider their brand, but could just embroider over the printed fabric, so that is why I chose the tan marble. When I put the two tans together there was a distinct difference in the colors, so I put the thin piece of black between to keep them from being side by side. I designed their brand on a 4D suite program that I have and then downloaded it into my Pfaff embroidery machine. I used a black rayon thread to embroider the brand so that it would blend in with the top part. I thought they turned out great, if I don't say so myself, and my sister was thrilled and says they "just loves them"!! I guess you can say that she is perfectly satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment