About Me

My photo
Wyoming/Nebraska, United States
I am a Grandma with a passion for beauty, joy and life. Finding yourself seems to be the answer to a joyous heart, peaceful soul and quilting does this for me. Putting the Lord first in life keeps me grounded.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Here comes the gift!!

I am working on a quilt that I am going to have quilted before June 18th. I have a wedding and plan to give this as a gift to the bride and groom.  With the top being totally finished....I should be able to start the quilting this week.
I really like the colors together....Cream with a little yellow flower it it, bright yellow and then some green to a navy blue.

It looks like a spring meadow in a rain storm.

 I am thinking about a name for the quilt.....Meadow???  Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, and the newlyweds are going to treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country Meadow, Country Home, Nebraska Meadow, does she live in Wyoming, then Wyoming Meadow, Friend in the Meadow, Meadow Flowers, Meadow, Meadow Gal, uhhh tell me when to stop! LOL

    I made a K quilt a while ago, with a lot of lavender flowers and named it Lavender Meadow. 8-))

    It's turned out stunning!!! Can' wait to see how you quilt it. 8-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the quilt has a name..... Morning Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete