About Me

My photo
Wyoming/Nebraska, United States
I am a Grandma with a passion for beauty, joy and life. Finding yourself seems to be the answer to a joyous heart, peaceful soul and quilting does this for me. Putting the Lord first in life keeps me grounded.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

When I was much younger I would have NEVER thought about living in the year 2013...wow, here we are and I am loving life!!!  My quilting has become a part of my creative life...I truly love what I do!
This last year there has been some struggles, but have survived and come out the other side a much stronger woman....It has been a life lesson for me to realize that we are not in control ...God is and if we allow Him to guide our heart, life goes much better.  As soon as I start to try to control, look out!!!
My pray for all my followers is that you find the Joy that God has given you and that you see the beauty in each day....find the blessings in everything, even the pain!
With that I am wishing you a Happy New Year and Blessed 2013!!!


1 comment:

  1. Good post, Chell, God has the best plans for us! May you be blessed as you seek to walk in His ways this year ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete