About Me

My photo
Wyoming/Nebraska, United States
I am a Grandma with a passion for beauty, joy and life. Finding yourself seems to be the answer to a joyous heart, peaceful soul and quilting does this for me. Putting the Lord first in life keeps me grounded.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sewing Room Remodel

Some of you may have seen the post when I mentioned that I was remodeling the garage and making that the NEW quilting room.....well, let me tell you that is a whole lot of work, but it is starting to shape up.  I wanted to have the walls textured, painted and ready for when the cupboards arrived, but that did not happen.  My brother-in-law and sister made my cupboards at a very reasonable cost, so I was thrilled when they showed with the first set and INSTALLED them.  Now that is service!!!!  Home Depot, Menards, and Lowes can't beat that!!!
Before the cupboards....walls are ready to be textured, but needing to sew and quilt, so I put that on the back burner
Guess what shows up....earlier than expected?  My sister and her husband with the cupboards they made for me.  They are so fast!!!!!

Brother-in-law, Kent, the perfectionist....making sure everything is good before adding anymore screws


I love the custom cupboards....there is a corner unit and a double door cupboard on each side.  The double door cupboard opens to one large opening....I love that.  I have 4 more on order with them and they are thinking about having them done in November....Wow, faster than ordering from a store.  They are AWESOME!!!!!
I may never get the walls finished now.  I am such a procrastinator!

No comments:

Post a Comment