About Me

My photo
Wyoming/Nebraska, United States
I am a Grandma with a passion for beauty, joy and life. Finding yourself seems to be the answer to a joyous heart, peaceful soul and quilting does this for me. Putting the Lord first in life keeps me grounded.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rotary Blades

I found out about a place that sells 45mm rotary blades cheap!  $1.99 for 2 blades.....WOW!!!!!  I know they fit an Olfa cutter, but I am not certain about any other brand.  These blades have a round hole in the middle and fit the Olfa just fine!  Go to www.harborfreightsusa.com and search blades.  I found them on the second page.  The shipping may be high if you only order 1.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if the brick and mortar Harbor Freight carries them? I'll have to check the next time I go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are a carpet blade, we all know them as rotary cutter. Carpet companies must use them, so hopefully that helps.

    ReplyDelete