About Me

My photo
Wyoming/Nebraska, United States
I am a Grandma with a passion for beauty, joy and life. Finding yourself seems to be the answer to a joyous heart, peaceful soul and quilting does this for me. Putting the Lord first in life keeps me grounded.

Monday, August 8, 2011

It's fair time!!

I decided to get some input on a few quilts, so i entered them in the county fair....an art wall hanging, a civil war reproduction and one with scrap batiks.  I entered them with the intention of getting someone's opinion on what they could use to improve.....what not to do and what to do!   They all took purples!  The comments are all very nice.  I was expecting to have something about how to improve...they must be ok.
judge's comment......."great color and quilting"

she "loved all the Bling and 3-D work"

"Batiks are so fun. Love the piped binding.  Looks like it was a fun quilt to make"


The judge was really kind!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your Purple ribbons. The judge obviously knows quality when she/he sees it.

    ReplyDelete