About Me

My photo
Wyoming/Nebraska, United States
I am a Grandma with a passion for beauty, joy and life. Finding yourself seems to be the answer to a joyous heart, peaceful soul and quilting does this for me. Putting the Lord first in life keeps me grounded.

Friday, December 3, 2010

On the move

Wow, what a whirlwind of things going on.  We closed on our first home yesterday, so now the packing, moving and frustration begins.  What a blessing to have a new, beautiful home on 30 acres.   In just a couple days we fly out to the National Rodeo Finals for our first family vacation.  You all may think we are CRAZY!   Should let you know--WE ARE!!

I will be taking you along with me with the move and on vacation--hope you enjoy the ride!!  I am hoping you remember to laugh, cry and enjoy with us as we take our journey to a new life and new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment